Friday 22 April 2011

Good Friday Favourite

Creative advice.

Just a few thoughts to take to heart..
I have been away from my computer a lot over the past few days, which is never a bad thing! But, I do hope to post more once I catch up with time. I hope you all have a lovely, sunny bank holiday!

(I have linked this very cool image back to tumblr as that's where I found it - however if anyone knows who the designer behind this is, please do let me know, I'd love to see more of their work and credit them properly!)

5 comments:

  1. AMAZINGGG! Thank you so much for posting it!
    XX The St.Udio

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always always always have a notebook on me! argh, it's so annoying when people remove credit :/

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love this list! I Need to copy it! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #16.. gah. Great advice though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx