Wednesday 6 July 2011

Elizabeth and James Autumn 11

I know it's not the time to be talking about winter clothes, but I absolutely adore this Elizabeth and James Autumn/Winter 2011 collection. I think it has a lot to do with the English weather - after a typical day of intermittent rain showers and mild temperatures I can't help but crave the cozy.

Every item looks incredibly well cut the colours are perfect for autumn and those fabrics look pretty darn special. Really though, I think it all speaks for itself.. it's all been styled very well too. And, I actually find this look a bit sexy (I'm not one for the overt.)

Probably perfect, perfect lounge wear - which also fits in very well with my freelancer look!

(News of this collection came to me via Olsens Anonymous. Hit the pictures to see them much bigger!)

3 comments:

  1. Love those pieces! Especially the gorgeous coloured jeans :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect! They look so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx