Monday 20 June 2011

Carrie's Apartment

Over the weekend I got a fantastic 'Sex and the City' book from a charity shop (it only cost 50p!) - I have been looking through it all weekend and mostly looking at photos of Carrie's clothes and her lovely, lovely apartment.

Carrie's apartment may be a little rough around the edges, but it's certainly well lived in - it's probably every single girls dream to live in a flat just like hers.

I love her comfy looking chairs, the tonnes and tonnes of books and magazines and her bed, at the centre of everything. Her little bathroom reminds me of the one I had at university - a little damp but perfect for the job.

I like the episodes when Carrie returns to her wonderful apartment after a hard day / night, and somehow, everything seems infinitely better... I guess everyone feels like that when they get home...
(but wouldn't it be even better to call this home.. a cosy place in the middle of Manhattan with all your stuff in it - and all of your very own.. ahh...)

(Pictures from 'Sex and the City, Kiss and Tell.'

9 comments:

  1. I love this. Seeing inside Carries apartment. I loved the show. Miss it. Hope they do another movie. I could just watch it over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you! I had the same feeling while watching the show!! Just love the pictures! Thanks for sharing :))))!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!! I love Carrie's apartment! That is how I feel when I come home!! I think a space should be lived in, charming, and quaint. XO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool book- I'd gladly take all thats in her closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're a sex in the city fan I would highly recommend doing the sex and the city tour in NYC! I have a picture on carrie's stoop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I love her space. It is a bit rough around the edges but its got sooo much potential! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have an apartment in Manhattan, such a great place to live. But what really does it for me is the closet! I dream of an amazing closet like that leading onto the bathroom. In fact, any closet or dressing room would do!

    Zoe xx
    Life of a Vegetarian Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always loved her apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Carrie's apartment, was a bit sad when she gave it the glamour make-over in the first movie :( Nicolex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx