Monday 6 June 2011

Working from Home

I've been working from home today.
I have recently learnt that being a 'freelancer' requires a lot of self motivation. Luckily, after three years of writing essays at University, I have it down!
I find the best thing to do is get up early, as this is the time when my ideas flow and after lunch I read and search.
Now, if only my work space were a little more glamorous, perhaps like some of the following.. Ahhh, one day!

Sofia Coppola's home office:

Kris from Kris Atomic:

Kate Singleton from Art Hound (via SFGbybay)

(All pictures are linked up.)

9 comments:

  1. I would love an inspiring work space, I generally have my laptop on my knee on the sofa in the living-room ha ha :)

    Love, vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the space with the brick ... I could get a whole lot of work done there. OH my!!!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMg her office is my wort nightmare. I am insanely organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to work from home! The first one is beautiful but sooo messy! I'm such a freak that I can only concentrate when my work space is spotless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made me want to tidy my desk and glam it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. When I work from home I have to sit at the dinner table. I'd love to have my own workspace where I can put inspo up on the wall. It always helps when I'm stuck....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these places! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those spaces are great--so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx