Tuesday 13 September 2011

A brief Vacaciones..

I am going on a brief holiday tomorrow, (to Spain) and I can't wait. I haven't been away for well over a year now, graduating during a time of economic uncertainty and trying to build my career as an Arts Marketer hasn't left me with an abundance of free time or money. So, I am very thankful that my parents have agreed to let me tag along on their holiday.

I'm even looking forward to the flight and turning my phone off for a few hours and not worrying about anything. I may even keep my phone turned off for the duration of the holiday -maybe.



(the summery pictures are from the Toast summer 11 catalogue, the top one is my own)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Vacation! Spain sounds sooo good! I'm sure you have tons of fun!

    The white dress from Toast looks super irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and do a post of you wearing that stunning white dress it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx