Tuesday 6 September 2011

The Playroom...

This little room has gone through a number of transformations over the years. When me and my sisters were little it was filled to the brim with toys and craft materials. Now it is a much more subdued space which is mostly used for reading in or watching television in.

It also houses my sewing machine, which I always intend to use, but invariably never do. The pictures on the cork board at the back are always changing. The fabric covered boxes house my growing my number of postcards and magazine cuttings, which I am never sure quite what to do with!

It's not quite a Lobster & Swan beauty, but it is a great place to hangout.


(The photos are my own.)

3 comments:

  1. I love your little shelf of boxes and tins. Collected objects like that always add so much to a room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pics on your cork board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little room is great. I'd love a space like this for relaxing in. I love all your pictures and tins, lovely that you have kept so many collectable items over time. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx