Wednesday 28 September 2011

Leopard Print..

I have never really been all the interested in the stuff, until now.

I've been dreaming of certain 60s style incarnations of leopard print. I can pinpoint the blame to one infamous pair of boots - the Alexa Chung for Madewell ones (they're now sold out)

New Look have a pair of pretty cool ones too - I was tempted to buy them over the weekend as they have been reduced to the shockingly low price point of £19.99. I am still wondering whether I should buy them as I can't help but be suspicious of a pair of boots that low in price - I have to ask myself why are they priced so low - they're probably uncomfortable / badly made / both?
Does anyone out there own these boots / any reviews?



Oh, and I would also really like a leopard print skirt.. to wear with a thick jumper like these ladies, cool huh?


(The photos are linked - apart from the last one which I found and am told it's a recent Marie Claire photoshoot, I would love to see the rest of the pics from the shoot if anyone has any links.. )Link

1 comment:

  1. I tried them on, they're really comfy. They seem like they are made ok but they're not leather so if you wore them non stop I'd say they would fall apart eventually. I like the snake skin ones too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx