Friday 12 August 2011

Olsen Twins, Friday Favourite..

Love or loathe them?

I personally love - their style that is. Everything, from their clothes to their hair, make-up and nonchalant attitude.
I have followed their style for the last six years and have checked blogs and websites for their latest looks on a weekly basis, yes, for six years.
I have often thought of an Olsen twins based post in the past, but have always shied away because I have too many looks of theirs which I love.. I would be forever posting.
Nevertheless, this video is incredibly cool. I also really like the song..

5 comments:

  1. Like their style too!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vid is so cool. It looks like they were having so much fun and that song was great. gosh I want to be an olsen haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them and their amazingly unique style ... and the video is just so beautiful and funny .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart them too. I've loved them since Full House days. They are so grown up now. I love their style, they are so chic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx