Thursday 19 May 2011

A Dose of Optimism

Here's a cool illustration which I find helpful as a struggling arts graduate, though I believe it can be related to all..
..I also find it very fitting as about a million more graduates will soon be entering the world - my advice is to retain that same optimism you felt when leaving the exam hall for the last time because, actually, despite setbacks - it has set me in good stead.

Besides, a glass half full is always way more appealing!

(Image is linked via Christine Wong Yap for the positive signs project.)

2 comments:

  1. I can't see it :(

    Love, Vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to see it but I cant see it either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx