Saturday 12 February 2011

A Brief Weekend Trip..

Happy Weekend Everyone!

I am taking a trip this weekend to visit my grandparents, who are nestled away in a sleepy seaside town on the north Norfolk coast.

I am rather looking forward to getting some sea air and as there is very poor mobile, I will also be getting away from the digital world. I would quite like to keep an eye on my blog while I'm there and my grandparents do have a computer, however it's one of those ominous, bulky ones which sit underneath a dust cover and don't get used for weeks at a time. And, as it's only for one night I'm sure I'll have enough cups of tea and parlour games to keep me from missing the Internet for a short while!

How is your weekend looking?


(Scans are taken from a TOAST catalogue and a children's book. Use and enjoy, as always!)

7 comments:

  1. thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    oh my goodness really! they are amazing, i love solid perfumes <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great weekend by the sea :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and sunny! and full of all things nice.

    toya
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo!! I'll have to study all the weekend long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures :-) Which marmelade is it, looks yummy!
    I've no weekend plans, maybe we'll go out tonight to have some drinks.
    Have a great weekend & enjoy the time offline :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photographs! That sounds like a splendid weekend, dear. My weekend was filled with swimming, I'm really going to miss summer! Hoping you had a lovely time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, love, enjoy not being around technology. It's very relaxing. I wish my grandparents were still around. I'd be with them every week.

    Have a relaxing Sunday.
    Hugs!!
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx