Sunday 5 July 2009

Jumping In.

It's been so difficult getting to a computer when the weather has been so beautiful, I have been busy making the most of it My whole week has been bathed in sunshine and most of my evenings have been taken up with drinking wine and dancing with great friends and family.


Tuesday began with a trip to the local outdoor pool with some friends who have recently returned home from university. I couldn't have wished for a better day, especially as the sunbathing and swimming was followed by a fantastic return visit to 'Edge'. The night was made all the better as Phil 'nightwolf' Gordon acted as our very own human radiator, emitting heat everywhere he went with his sunburnt skin. Either way, laughs were had all round and I don't think he'll mind me saying, that it made the night just that bit more memorable. Here is a photo of him, sans lobster skin.




Friday night was perfect. A midnight campfire in the woods with close friends, songs and beer. It was the best end to my first week of summer at home. We were lucky enough to have a private show from the extremely talented, Lester Allen. He is such an incredible singer/songwriter, I could listen to his beautiful voice for hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx