Thursday 16 July 2009

I'll sleep when I'm dead...


The past two days have been ridiculously busy, so unfortunately I have had no time to update.. I moved house in Norwich, had one final get together in my old house, was filmed for a documentary about my school, and because of all that.. forgot to prepare for LATITUDE festival tomorrow. I didn't realise it was coming up so quickly! I was expecting to spend some time at home, but I will have all summer for that!


So, now it's twenty to one in the morning, and I still have to pack. Looks like sleep will not be on the cards until Monday at the earliest. I can't wait to post a more in depth blog about my new house and other events, as well as Latitude when I return..



That girl has the most beautiful hair I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx