Monday 6 July 2009

Sunny Days..

..Starry Nights.


Saturday was spent at 'Rhythms of the World' festival. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed and the sun was shining all day. We saw some great bands, but my favourite part of the festival was the 'hippy garden.'



Unfortunately, we couldn't stay at the festival all night because there was a family party in Norfolk to attend. The party was in aid of my auntie, who had recently gotten married at a very small ceremony with only four guests in attendance. The party was very understated, with lots of flowers, fairy lights, wine, beer and good food. The small, but sweet venue with a pretty garden in the countryside was was a lovely place to spend a summers night with family, who I don't get to see nearly as much as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx