Saturday 27 June 2009

Dark Party.

Is finally tonight...


I got back to Luton today, just in time for 21st Birthday bbqs and 'Dark Party'. Unfortunately a thunder storm has just begun, I going to take it as a sign of things to come, in a good way... but hopefully it will have stopped by the time I go out, I don't want to get wet.


Due to my poor timing and bus route alterations I missed my opportunity to road trip to a 'Death Oh Eff' gig in London with Phil and the band. So instead, yesterday was spent picnicking and sunbathing in parks around Norwich. Now, I'm back in Luton and racing to get ready, I have been looking forward to this night all week! I can't wait to see everyone again.

What I wore yesterday, In Heigham park, Norwich. My favourite place to go for a walk, it has a perfect tranquility and reminds me of uncomplicated, lazy days in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx