Friday 26 June 2009

Perfect Inbetween day.

Today I was finally able to shake my feelings of restlessness. This morning, for the first time in almost two weeks, I had a proper lie-in. Then, one of my favourite moments of any day.. a lazy breakfast and cup of tea in front of 'The Hills,' all alone in my breezy, sunlit living room. Followed by lunch outside with one of my best friends, Adam, (the picture below shows both the guy and the garden in question!) Then, some shopping in the city, finished with a trip 'Pedros,' a lovely little Mexican restaurant with the best staff and food.. complete with frozen strawberry margaritas. And in between I listened to a lot of Florence and the Machine.

It's such a shame that I feel as if now I have finally stopped I need to go again! I'm heading back to my parent's in Luton tomorrow to begin the summer parties and late nights before my week full of work experience! I'm quite sad to be leaving Norwich again, but I know I'll be back and I have so much to be looking forward to over the next week or two!
But, whenever I'm away I always really miss looking out at this view..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx