Saturday 6 June 2009

First Ever Post.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this blog will be yet... But for now, I intend it to document things that inspire me, things that I love, things I have done, things I want to do... in the meantime..

About me:
I like lying on floral bedsheets whilst reading magazines and writing lists, sitting on blankets outdoors, drinking wine, wandering, never forgetting, knowing about the past, being kind to animals and the environment, sunbathing, blow drying my hair, eating spaghetti bolognese.

And of course, those long summer evenings... where we'll sit around for hours, falling in love and over our feet, without a care for tomorrow... or anything else for that matter. And it's only just the beginning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx