Tuesday 23 June 2009

Drink to the Memories...



I'm back in Norwich for the next few days in order to regain a bit of distance and hopefully relax a bit. I can't wait for some much needed alone time over the next few days after this hectic period. Hopefully while I'm here I'll remember just how good avoiding the rat race is.. especially since I've been spending so much time tirelessly looking for a job recently. But, I am very pleased to say that I actually got offered some work experience at at a teen magazine, starting this Monday, which I am so excited about!

As for now, my time-out in Norwich has started as I mean it to go on.. with best friends, new (possible) couples, cider and wine at one of my favourite little pubs, 'the Langtry', which is just down the road from my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx