Friday 21 January 2011

Selling you my fears.... ON EBAY!

I was a dreamer. (Villagers, Becoming a Jackal, again.)


Since the storage space in my room is somewhat limited, I have decided to put a few of my old clothes up for sale on ebay. These are things which I used to love but just don't wear anymore, as I am no longer a scruffy student and tend not to wear such brightly coloured clothes.
I have little clue how to use ebay and am very confused by the bidding system. Which is probably a good thing for bidders as there was no reserve on any of the items. Over the past week I have had my sister and parents despairing as they tell me for the seventh time how the bid system works. And, equally, friends looking at me with furrowed brows as I display my confusion.

Neverthessless, I have some good things on offer, including a Reiss jumper, Kate Moss dresses and.. a few barely worn party items. I have a feeling that ebay clear-outs are going to become a regular thing. It's insanely addictive.


4 comments:

  1. so cute! love it.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! kate moss wore it great

    following you, love your blog! follow me back if you like mine?
    xx http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment! nice blog

    <3<3

    http://www.damagedchanges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I am enjoying the regular posts B! you have inspired me to try and attend more regularly to my own! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx