Tuesday 29 October 2013

Halloween Costume Ideas

I've been thinking about my Halloween costume and I'm strongly leaning towards Frida Kahlo - probably the most celebrated female artist in history, she is the emblem of Mexican culture and stood up for women everywhere by being a revolutionary and  rocking a uni-brow!

How will I do it?
By wearing some flowers in my hair, a big necklace and facial hair. I might scary it up by going as ghost of Frida Kahlo - I will see how it all turns out.



Other ideas

Scary:
Carrie (as in: Stephen King, not SATC)

Rosemary (from Rosemary's Baby)

Freaky face-guy from Boadwalk Empire (Richard Harrow)

Wicker Man participant

Non-scary:
Edith Head (found out about her thanks to Google Doodle yesterday)

Julia Child (any excuse to dress up like Julia Child)

JOINT COSTUME ALERT - Julia Child and Paul Child



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx