Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Holiday

Great news! I won a weekend stay at a holiday cottage in Oxjam Peckham Raffle! Very pleased and excited.

The cottage kind of airs on the shabbier side of 'shabby chic', but what the hey - in the right light it might look like Kate Winslet's cottage in 'The Holiday...' I've also been imagining the whole thing will be like a real life Toast catalogue.




I've started thinking about some non-essential kind of packing:

- wine (for drinking and mulling) and gin.
- scented candles (I get the feeling this place will have a funny smell, and I've always wanted the perfect excuse to spend a lot on a Diptyque candle..)
Is it really so ridiculous to spend £60 on these? Erm - yes..


- slippers and or good socks (although these are essential)

Watch out for that jam.. not sure what all that stuff is doing on the floor...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx