Sunday 16 August 2009

Build a Raft..

I'm Feeling Restless.

Sometimes a bit of meloncholy isn't so bad. On this occasion, all I can think is how summer is drawing to a close which is something I'm not at all excited about it. My new favourite is getting a fantastic job far away, old friends are staying away.. it all makes me feel a little trapped, and slightly miserable.
The mornings of waking up to sight of the North coast of Africa has made me crave the unknown. I've been thinking of visits to Morocco, getting lost through winding streets and staying in a mirad. I think these plans will have to be put on hold for the time being, I don't have enough money. It'll happen eventually.

(image found at.. Lolita)

For now, days will be spent making the most of the remaining days of summer and spending as much time as possible with my favourite people before they leave.. and before I leave for Norwich, once agina, for my third and final year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx