Monday 10 March 2014

Wisteria

I was reading 'Good Housekeeping' magazine at the weekend and an article reminded me that soon one of my favourite things will be happening - wisteria will be in full bloom! It happens almost overnight sometime in May.

Last year I took a few detours a couple of evenings on my way home from work to tour around the pretty Georgian back-streets near where I live to marvel at, and smell, the beautiful wisteria. I excitedly thought about growing some on my own house; then I remembered that my landlord would never allow it and went home.



(Above - That's the William Morris society in Hammersmith - must make a pilgrimage there soon)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx