Tuesday 21 January 2014

Dreaming of Scandinavia

Last week I made cinnamon buns and at the weekend I (window) shopped in Cos whilst dreaming of Stockholm... or Copenhagen - but which? 

Of course I have already been to Stockholm and I adored it, the design, the beautiful people and the hot chocolate. Lonely Planet also makes Copenhagen sound appealing -

'The coolest, most cosmopolitan, most exciting, and the most wonderful city in Scandinavia (don’t argue Stockholm: welcome to Copenhagen (København).' 

A film called 'The Prize' (1963) is set in Stockholm, I look forward to watching that soon and fuelling my Scandinavia fantasies even more.

Copenhagen:


Stockholm:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing your thoughts and visiting your wonderful blogs as well. xxx